1.11.2012

Superman


"Look!  Up in the air!  It's a bird! It's a plane!"....It's Lois and Clark!  For the 14th & 15th drawings,  I selected two actors from the infant stages of television. George Reeves and Noel Neill worked wonderfully well together and really made the young viewers of the day, believe that a man could fly!
Much to the chagrin of some parents, I'm sure!  I know I enjoyed watching the show on DVD, but don't worry honey, I won't be jumping off our garage in any attempts to fly!  But, wait,...where are the kids?!  Well I hope you enjoy this sketch...I'm off to go look for my kids.
Here is the source material.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...

Ow

Anonymous said...

YOU'VE GOT ME! WHO'Z GOT YOU!

ciao bello

creative meli

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous! You are truly amazing!

Ciao Bello!